All Immigrant Welcome Centre members are invited to our upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Where: The Museum at Campbell River (470 Island Highway)
When: Wednesday, Sept. 20. Doors open at 5:30 for refreshments, meeting runs 6:00 to 7:45 p.m.
At our AGM, you can:
- Hear directly from clients about the impact of our services on their settlement experiences
- Learn about the 2023 Needs Assessment Survey
- Meet our new Executive Director, Shams Alibhai
- Meet our Board of Directors, staff, fellow members, and enjoy some light refreshments
- Vote for our Board of Directors: IWC’s board of directors oversees our executive activities and sets policy and direction for the organization. They are elected by our members (like you!) and their work is vital to our success.
How to vote at our AGM:
- IWC Members, register to attend our AGM September 20th – register now on Eventbrite
- Not a member yet? Become a member of IWC for only $10 a year
IWC Members will receive a formal invitation, meeting agenda, notice of special resolution and financial statement by September 6th.
Click here to learn more about how becoming a member of IWC supports our work.
We hope to see you at our AGM on September 20! Register on Eventbrite.